Cleaning your Air Ducts equals Cleaner Air
The air ducts in your can become a major source of indoor air pollution. Every time you run your heating and cooling system, airborne contaminants, including dust, pet dander, pollens and molds, are pulled into the ducts. Over time, these contaminants build up inside the ductwork, creating a breeding ground for mold, bacteria, fungi and other microbes.
These contaminants can also significantly decrease the efficiency of your heating or cooling system. Air duct cleaning is a proactive solution to these problems. It can enhance the indoor air quality of your home or business, eliminate built-up dirt and contaminants, and extend the life of your heating and cooling systems. Climate Masters Duct Cleaning technicians provide comprehensive indoor air quality services.
Air Duct, Furnace & AC Vent Cleaning Facts
- EPA claims indoor air has been found to be up to 70% more polluted than outdoor air.
- Children are more likely than adults to be affected by polluted indoor air.
- The average 6 room house collects 40 pounds of dust a year.
- Air ducts have more germs than a chicken coop.
- A build up of 0.42 inches of dirt on a heating or cooling coil can result in a decrease in efficiency of 21%.
- 9 out of 10 furnace, ventilating, air conditioning systems failures are caused by dust and dirt.